OT: fake paypal email warning

RDX r-d-x at hotpop.com
Tue Jan 21 14:30:35 PST 2003

listers, please beware, my friend just received such email, many typos,
'click here' led to a page with both msn and paypal logo, it's a trap,
do NOT fill in any info!

From: <suspension at paypal.com>
To: <xxxxxxxxxx at hotmail.com>
Subject: PayPal account coud be suspended.          <- see, 'coud be'
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:37:11 +0200

                   You have some problems!

             Please in order to resolve your problems,click here and
enter your password.

             Please login to you PayPal account and check if your
personal information because we was unable to check some things  about
this PayPal account. If all your in formations are correct (billing
address credit card etc.) please ignore this message.

             Thanks for using PayPal!

                   Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this
address cannot be answered. For assistance,log in  to your PayPal
account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.

       Note
                         Make sure you resolve the problems because your
account could be temporary suspended.

                         When your account will be suspended your
password will be changed temporally, but your account will be active,
you will can receive money.

                         Sorry for the inconvenience.

                         Protect Your Password
                         You should never give your PayPal password to
anyone.