2400 Battery Refresh - Japanese Vendor Status?

RDX r-d-x at hotpop.com
Wed Jan 22 09:00:52 PST 2003

i am, still working on the battery thing, waiting for manufacturer to
get the controller chips, it's hard because the minimum order is usually
1,000+... maybe the japanese also has the same problem.
as far as i know, you can replace dead cells with the same capacity ones
from other powerbook batteries or camcorders. but if you want longer run
time you will need higher capacity cells, the original circuit board is
not perfect for new higher capacity cells, therefore you will need a new
circuit board... you need to design the board, and you need the parts...