[Duo2400] Re: Alternate RAM

Bon Davis bon at drumgods.net
Thu Jan 23 09:13:15 PST 2003

there are still Omnitek 64 mb chips on ebay
I got one and it works fine . it was $30ish
  these are advertised as 2400c ram chips

there were some listers who
had trouble with a bad batch of chips but i think they were very good
supporting returns.
They were able to track down the source of the trouble.
I got a replacement chip prior to installation just to be safe.

no problems yet ... and  $30 is cheap.

--
====    Bon V. Davis II  =  bon at drumgods.net =========