Last 112 Ram chip

Philip Lord philip at namaikicycles.com
Thu Jan 23 20:45:30 PST 2003

I have one left, and I don't think I'll be getting any more. The
reason, well, I had great response initially with people saying that
they would like one (I had quite an extensive list), but when I
actually found the chips most people backed out.

Maybe it was the Xmas season cutting into spending budgets (which is
understandable), or maybe it's because people are waiting for a miracle
and hope that generic PC SODIMMs will work (this would certainly be
nice), or maybe $270 is still a little on the expensive side for 112
megs DIMMs. Who knows!

This price certainly a lot cheaper than anywhere I've seen, and I can't
buy them any cheaper, even here in Tokyo. They are still a premium item
and If I find one they still go for premium prices, albeit cheaper than
the US.

Anyway, I have one left...anyone interested?

Phil