Problems with UltraDock

Daniel May daniel.may at dbc-gmbh.com
Fri Jan 24 01:18:57 PST 2003

Hello List,

I recently bought a Newer UltraDock 16sce at ebay. Unfortunately, the
Ethernet adapter (which was the main reason why I bought the UltraDock)
seems not to work correctly (everything else works fine, though).

The symptom: in the AppleTalk control panel, the Ethernet adapter doesn't
show up. The LED near the ethernet plug at the UltraDock glows green, thus
indicating that everything is fine.

In order to exclude that something is wrong with the Duo itself, I tried out
the Duo with my DuoDock, which has an ethernet adapter as well. With the
Dock, everything was OK.

Did I miss something? Do I need to install any extra drivers for the Newer?

My configuration is: Duo 280c, System 7.6.1, Open Transport 1.1.2, 24 MB
memory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greetings

Daniel