[Duo2400] Re: airline adapters

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 05:56:09 PST 2003

Donald, each airline page should have details on which planes they
have outfitted with emPower outlets.  They seem to be more prevalent
in the 767 and 777 series planes and are usually outfitted in 1st
Class and Business.

Continental also puts them in the first rows of coach, which are
sometimes initially blocked for Frequent Flyers.
http://www.continental.com/travel/inflight/connectivity/power/default.
asp?SID=35F8ED640CB94881951005D473E9C0CE

Once you know your airline, then flight and ultimately plane...I use
this site to figure out the seats and then see whether it has
power...or in my case, leg room....which is a much bigger priority.
;-)
http://www.seatguru.com/

>Dear Gurus,
>The estimable Mr. Mawyer asked, "I'm thinking about getting an airline
>power adapter for an upcoming
>trip."
>
>Do any of you frequent fliers know hoe to find out if you will travel on
>planes with power?
>Which do, which don't or is it an airline thing or do they only have them
>in 1st?
>							Donald McCaig

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.