[Duo2400] Re: 2400 audio queries

Ivan Drucker ivanxqz at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 14:31:37 PST 2003

Early Apple documentation erroneously stated that the 2400 uses the Omni
microphone, but this is not the case. There is no Apple microphone that
works with it, as they explain in this kbase article:

It looks like it would have used the PlainTalk mic except that they
didn't want to use the extra-length jack for space considerations (the
line in jack is right up against the PC card cage)

Still nice info for older Macs though...

Ivan.