[Duo2400] Re: Duo FAQ

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Wed Jan 29 16:57:03 PST 2003

Probably a better place for it somewhere, other than mac2400.  We
don't really 'do' Duos except on the For Sale page. ...so folks
really wouldn't be coming to us for this type of info.

Someone on the list could probably just do a site save of all the
pages to their harddrive...at least as an archive in case the aol
account is ever closed.

>Today I found this massive old Duo FAQ. FWIW:
>
><http://members.aol.com/kim/computer/duo/duofaq.html>
>
>What do you think, Ralph? Worth downloading or mirroring?
>
>Bob F

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.