GLOD 2400 --HELP!!

Jerry Wolford wolfman at northstate.net
Fri Jan 31 20:48:46 PST 2003

List members

The 2400 a friend sent me after he botched a hard drive replacement needs
help.

I really would like to get it running. It has no broken pieces (except the
ribbon cable to the track pad) I did that one after a slip. It looks like it
was rarely used.

I am sure it probably needs a PRAM battery, looked original. Can that cause
GLOD?

I have been testing it with a keyboard plugged into. I got the GLOD issue
before and after the broken ribbon cable.

What is the first few things to do. I remember something about a fuse to
check.

Assuming I can overcome glod how many hundreds of dollars are track pads?