[Duo2400] SCSI PC Card readers for Macintosh.

Bon Davis taichi at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 23:37:52 PDT 2003

hi i was not able to follow all the thread or quote what was needed
specifically .
sorry i am a bit rushed as i prepare for a NY trip....
see you at MACWORLD ????

----------
  i am the proud owner of
1)

IBM 100mb PC card hard drive ( i think it is NOT flash mem but a hard drive)

and it works pretty well with me 2400 ( now GLODED) and my biege  g3

in an

2)
INTERMART PCD -15
scsi pc card reader.   ($15 at goodwill computer store and Museum)
on the G 3
no drivers were required.
it reades and writes.

but not in OS X

I see no reason why the READER would not work with 68K macs...
Cards are the  issue

the little hard drive...
it does not work on my emate,  sadly. ( well i was hoping against all odds)

Bon

--
====    Bon V. Davis II  =  taichi "at" austin "dot" rr "dot" com =========