FS: PB 2400/G3-240

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sun Jul 6 06:14:40 PDT 2003

This will be going on the mac2400 For Sale page later today.  Since
there has been some interest in finding 2400/G3s I thought folks on
the list might want first shot in contacting the seller.

Email: "Axel K. Strom" <ak.strom at frisurf.no>

>Hello,
>I am a Norwegian "Mac-addict" who twop years ago fell for the 2400 and
>bought an upgraded one with a lot of accessories from the USA. I have,
>however, still not used it and have realised that I probably never will
>since I travel very little and use a PowerBook G3 at home. I have therefore
>decided to try to sell it, and would appreciate if you would post my ad on
>your "for sale" pages, more or less as follows:
>
>PB 2400/G3-240/1MB (NewerTech)/80MB RAM/6GB HD, in v. good condition (unused
>for the last 2 years). Comes with YuPlan keyboard, unused Sony Discman
>PRD-250MC (portable cd-rom drive) and Lasat 56k Modem PCMCIA Card, complete
>with original box and accessories, 2 batteries (one unused, the other in
>good condition), 2 ac adapters, extra trackpad, padded carrying case plus
>Wetsuit 3.0, SCSI/HDI Adapter and Mac OS 8.6 (US). Asking USD 650 including
>shipping from Norway.
>
>With best regards,
>Axel K. Strom.
>Norway

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.