somewhat OT: ISP recommendation?

Park Parkblue at gmx.net
Thu Jul 10 06:24:57 PDT 2003

My circumstances are somewhat different I suppose: when in Munich I'm in my
own place and normally stay there for four to six weeks at a time. The AOL
int'l access hourly surcharge - $6 per hour on top of my monthly fee - is
way too pricey. At first I opened German AOL accounts everytime I went, but
that got old quickly. But for sheer int'l coverage with access nodes AOL is
probably one of the better ones.

Cheers,
-tobias.