[Duo2400] GLOD?

Grizzly grizzlygiant1 at stic.net
Thu Jul 10 11:38:21 PDT 2003

Bob Bodenschatz wrote:

> 2400c went into GLOD about 2 weeks ago.  Printed Sidney's procedures from my office PC and worked them.  Now just getting chime and no start-up of HDD.  Sound like power supply failure to you gurus?

Hello Bob:

Apple outlines removing all power from the PB motherboard as a last
resort for clearing similar Duo problems.  You might try that.  In other
words, remove the system PRAM overnight (along with all other power).
It might mean taking your PB completely apart.  This worked for 2-4
desktop systems for me in the past.

Sincerely yours, Grizzlygiant