[Duo2400] Re: 96MB RAM Modules For Sale On ebay

Nocturne shartley at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jul 10 20:42:08 PDT 2003

Ralph:
I will keep you guys updated.  Did as much due dilligence as you can do on ebay(for
what it's worth).  The seller appears to specialize in RAM and has a good amount of
positive feedback.   you are right, that thought went through my head once I saw this
listed.  The way I look at it is that, if it's a scam, $50 is a small price to pay
for all of the help I've received on this list over the years.  I'll be the
sacraficial lamb for you all!!!  Just sent payment and plan on trying it out in my
spare 2400c once it arrives.  I'll let you know.

Wish me luck
Regards
Sam Hartley