FS: Airport Extreme Card

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 12 19:38:40 PDT 2003

My brother bought an Airport Extreme card for my nieces
iBook...unfortunately he's a Windows guy. While he thought what he
read said it would work with her Dual-USB iBook. We know it won't.

Anyway, since I'm not getting a PB G4/12in anytime soon I told him
I'd float its availability to the list.

New, unused, Apple OEM box.  It's available for $90, Priority Mail
included  within the 48 states.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll hook you up with him to
work out the details.

Thanks...

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.