[Duo2400] Re: 96MB RAM Modules For Sale On ebay

Hugh Schickel hschickel at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 11:17:11 PDT 2003

I'm still waiting to receive mine. The seller had a high enough rating to
qualify for the PayPal satisfaction guarantee insurance option. I took the
insurance on the 3 I ordered. I'm rather excited to give them a try.

Hugh

on 7/14/03 9:48 AM, Willie Roth at wroth2 at tampabay.rr.com wrote:

> On Friday, July 11, 2003, at 10:10 PM, Hugh Schickel wrote:
>
>> I bought the last 3. I have only 2 2400s - so I expect to have the
>> following for sale in a couple of days:
>> 2 64MB
>> 1 96MB
>> I'll let you know if they work.
>
> Hey, did any of the people who snapped these things up before I got a
> chance to get mine, receive theirs and see if they actually worked???
> Willie

> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>

> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][

'For believe me, the secret to the greatest fruitfulness
and the greatest enjoyment of life is:
to live dangerously!
Build your cities under Vesuvius!
Send your ships into unchartered seas!"