[Duo2400] Re:

Grizzly grizzlygiant1 at stic.net
Mon Jul 14 16:28:50 PDT 2003

Brandy Bender wrote:

> Grizzly
> I was pushing for touch screen Imac's using a Mac POS, but they fought me at
> every turn.... poor saps are afraid of Mac's..  I do have them talked into a
> Etc.

> If you can find a good 2400  they are pretty darn good,   Small, Light, PC
> Slot's can be cardbus enabled (32bit)  the 2400 is upgradable to a G3 (can't
> do that with a 2300)
> Down fall of the 2400 is upgrades cost out the butt and they are getting
> aged parts are gonna be getting harder to find.  They also have a tiny
> litttle GLOD problem in
 Etc.
> Look around a bit there is still the 1400, 3400, Lombard, Pismo, Wallstreet,
> Bronze and the prices are comming down on those models fast since the Ibook
> came out
>
> Brandy

Thanks, Brandy.  I'll probably look for a reasonably priced 2400 in the
near future (Like you said, just for fun).

I've had my eye on a G3 Bronze for years.  My boss had one when they
first came out and it was the first PB that ran fast enough to be
convenient for me _and_ it is still the most beautiful, graceful shape
ever to come out of Cupertino.  It _is_ truly art in itself.

Sincerely yours, Grizzlygiant