[Duo2400] 96MB RAM Modules For Sale On ebay - Good Link

Hugh Schickel hschickel at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 18:08:17 PDT 2003

Working link for the new eBay Listing for 96 MB Modules. There were 95
available at last count. Please note that this seller has a high enough eBay
rating to qualify for the satisfaction guaranteed option via PayPal for just
a couple of extra $. This is probably a good thing to take until a few of us
actually install the memory.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2742310124&category=4606

Hugh

PS - mine shipped today via UPS.

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." -- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut