[Duo2400] Wavelan/Orinoco Bronze 2400c?

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 10:32:26 PDT 2003

This is a guess but I bet the Bronze card uses
different firmware so requires different drivers,
seeing as Bronze is older and the Silver and Gold are
newer.

If you get one make sure it comes with the drivers or
check the Proxim website.(they now own the
Lucent/Orinoco product line)

The Silver cards are fairly inexpesive I got a new one
a couple of months ago for my 2400. -  $30.00.

Brian

--- Steven Patterson

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
> Be sure to visit Mac2400!
> <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>
>
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to:
> <DuoList-off at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally
> here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail
> stores, $20 Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>
>
> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
<http://www.macresq.com>

=====
Brian
Personal Email briang113 at yahoo.com