[Duo2400] Re: Duo 2300c screen on a 280c?

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 12:47:33 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/18/2003 7:40:48 PM, gionpeters at comcast.net writes:

<< What type of mods are we talking ?  I would like to see this work if
possible.

Mad Dog >>

Eh...don't really remember all the items..it was complicated and not
something which appealed to me.  Saw it on an old website...took a mod on the 280
logic board at the chip level....I did not save the URL as I saw no reason to try
it.  Basically retimed the video chip to handle the 2300 screen.....but it was
a serious hardware hack, and the keyboard would not fit afterwards, due to
the extra chips on top of the logic board.

Andrew