[Duo2400] Removing trackball (Was: Re: [Duo2400]

Richard Adams duo280 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:32:43 PDT 2003

I'm afraid you just have to rely on your fingertips to get purchase, Bill,
not always an easy thing with these. I had to use a pocket knife on one to
gouge a small indentation that I could push on to rotate it - a bit of an
aesthetic sticky wicket, but not really a major one. IIRC, it goes
counterclockwise.

Good luck!

The Winfidel (since I'm now using Linux, too, maybe I'm a part time
Linfidel!)

BTW, does anyone know of a Linux/Unix implementation that will run on a
PowerBook Duo 230, 270C, or 280C? I haven't heard of one at this point. I
have a 230 that's currently not being used for anything, and might want to
convert it. Thanks!