[Duo2400] Duo 280 darkening screens

Helen Ross helen at koan.de
Fri Jul 25 15:24:00 PDT 2003

I have a 270C that has this problem, sometimes. Does your screen also have problems with the image sticking on
the screen. By this I mean that it seems to burn itself into the screen and is still visible after the machine
is turned off and also the old image is still there when the machine is rebooted as a ghost image.
I have found the only cure it to turn the machine off and leave it overnight, but this is obviously not ideal.
My main worry is that this darkening is a sign of impending death!

Helen