[Duo2400] Re: Newbie!

Grizzlygiant grizzlygiant1 at stic.net
Sat Jul 26 17:03:33 PDT 2003

Brian Getz wrote:

> It is a little late now, but cost wise it is better to
> purchase one already upgraded. I am not sure but I
> think only the newertech is still floating around.(not
> already installed that is)
>
> Good Luck
>
> --- Andy Nicholl <andy at andynic.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I have been listening in here for quite a while in
> > the hope that I could get
> > a 2400 at some time.  I have finally got one on
> > ebay.
> >
> > So now I need to know all the things tha you have
> > been discussing at great
> > length over the years, some of which I've saved.
> >
> > For example, what is the best accelerator to go for
> > (I seem to remember the
> > Newer one gets a bit hot?) and how fast?

Hello Andy:

First, start with the lowendmac info, then try anything you can find on
Google when searching "PowerBook 2400".  Make sure that when you do this
you also do a search on Japanese sites.  They have all kinds of good
info.  You can use Babelfish on Yahoo or Altavista, I don't remember
which, to translate.  Just cut and paste the URL and away you go.

Sincerely yours, Grizzlygiant