[Duo2400] Re: 96mb RAM

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 28 18:36:21 PDT 2003

>The seller uses the ebay name of --desktopsales--. I
>got my module last week and it works great. no
>problems at all. I just checked and he has 11 left for
>sale.
>
>Brian

The seller had inquired about a For Sale listing on mac2400, but we
never came to an agreement. Apparently he has quite some inventory,
so I wouldn't worry about getting one within the the last ten or so.

I'd really like to know the story about where he found the inventory,
when all is said and done. ;-)

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.