[Duo2400] Re: Global Village 19.2 modem

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 14:58:53 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/29/2003 5:12:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
grizzlygiant1 at stic.net writes:

> Hello Craig:
>
>  Have you yet noticed that no matter how rude you are to those of us
>  trying to help you that we _still_ give you help?

Oh yeah.... I remember you now....

Check it out, G.G.; I didn't mean to throw your world into such a lil'
tizzy... I just do not consider advice to "Check Ebay" any real help!

I know that none of us can compare to the sheer weight of knowledge your vast
years of experience brings to the rest of us Unwashed Heathens, but I think
that when someone comes to you and the rest of this list looking for something
for the Duo or the 2400c (especially on such a *specialized* list as this),
you can assume SAFELY that Ebay and/or the Swap List have already been
searched...

..and even if it IS a complete novice/1st-timer asking, how about suggesting
something OTHER than the basic-butt Ebay/Swap List parroting, like a webcite?
Or another member? YOU know as well as I that your suggestion of "Ebay + Swap
List" was meant more to (try to) show someone up, rather than really help...

..so dry your Grizzly ol' eyes(!) and grow up!

U know, it's too bad U can't get over yourself - I probably use as much Duo
and powerbook stuff as you do... "In another life... I could have called you"

....in Need Of A Life.

Craig W.

(We Now Return You To Your Regular, Meaningful, On-Topic Discussions....)