[Duo2400] Duo mainboard upgrades aside: Power Express

Gregg Eshelman g_alan_e at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 23:23:42 PDT 2003

--- Grizzlygiant <grizzlygiant1 at stic.net> wrote:

> I'm very curious to find out what a Power Express
> is, if you wouldn't
> mind sharing with me (and other unknown friends)
> enough detail to
> satisfy my curiosity (and any further amount of
> detail would be
> gratefully appreciated).

http://www.applefritter.com/prototypes/pex/index.html

275MHz PowerPC G3 Processor with 1 Mb of 1:2 Backside
cache. Other processor options included two 350Mhz
604e processors or a 275Mhz PowerPC G3 with 1Mb of 1:1
Backside cache.
Six PCI slots.
12 RAM slots.
Floppy drive
Optional DVD-ROM drive
K2 (9600-style) case.

=====
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." Hiro Protagonist