[Duo2400] Re: latest installment of the 280c saga

Steve Sharpe sbsharpe at dramex.org
Tue Jun 3 19:26:28 PDT 2003

At 10:12 PM -0400 6/3/03, Donna Bowers wrote:
>on 6/3/03 9:39 PM, Steve Sharpe at sbsharpe at dramex.org scripsit:
>
>>  But with the new one in it goes dead after a
>>  few seconds...even when I have it running off the ac adapter.
>>
>>  Am I missing something? Or have I got me a bum battery?
>
>I have the same problem with my 230...

Hmmm...sounds like it's time to go prowling through the Apple archives again...

I have just tried out the dock and it was great...until I decided to
try putting the new battery in while it was on the dock. It died
again, and upon restarting the hard drive in the dock has disappeared
from the desktop.

You think I'd learn... :^(
--

Steve