[Duo2400] Re:

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Tue Jun 3 23:07:00 PDT 2003

on 6/4/03 4:40 AM, jeff hewitt at beatniqe at cavtel.net wrote:

> Which OS should i run?  I'm one of hose odd users who went from system
> 6 to os x, and am not all that familiar with 7, 8 or 9.

Sorry to run into a rabbit trail, but I'm betting you had an easier time
with the upgrade than did those of us who have been using OS 9,8 or even 7.
How was the transition for you? What did you find most awkward about the
transition? In what ways did you feel right at home?

(I'm asking because just this morning in the shower, I realized that in some
ways, Jaguar (10.2) is a throwback to the OS 6 days--think Apple menu and
control panel here...) Any thoughts you can share? Maybe off list....
--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland