[Duo2400] Re: Question about SCSI 2.5" HDs

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 15:32:27 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/4/03 6:20:26 PM, larry.s.f at mindspring.com writes:

>>The Powerbook 100 FAQ
>>
>>http://www.ou.nl/open/psl/pb100/

U know, I hate to go on a rant, but...

I WENT to the PB100 FAQ page... and I DO NOT SEE anything regarding my
specific problem. Now, I'll admit that I did not check this site first (nor did I
even know it existed) but the person who suggested that site neither knew that,
not did he know if the site would actually help me out.

larry.s.f, I appreciate the help you and everyone else on this list routinely
gives out to people in need. However, before you go dishing out sites to
visit (in a tone that suggest "go HERE, STOOPID!"), I would suggest you actually
ponder if the site CAN ANSWER THE QUESTION POSED!

Craig W.