Fred Chuck cheers

Fred Pentney fpentney at timemanage.com
Sun Jun 8 10:39:55 PDT 2003

Bye Chuck: I've been lurking in the background hoping that through some form
of osmosis your 2400 wisdom will be imparted into my neophyte noggin.  I was
at least inspired enough to keep rather sell and will pass my still
functioning unit onto my grandchild in a few years.

In addition to the entertainment value of your contributions and the list in
general, it has provided great value.  I repaired a serious GLOD by having a
infinitesimal fuse ($1) soldered onto the hi level circuit board as per
instructions received on the list and saved myself the shipping and overhaul
by the acronymed alternatives.

So all the best to you and thanks.  Fred, Toronto

DYNA-FORM Time and Business Management
Email: fpentney at timemanage.com
Web: www.timemanage.com
Cell: 416-697-7177