2400 for sale & Cheers to Mr.Goolsbee

Carlos Pinto cplusc at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 13 08:28:32 PDT 2003

Hello everyone,
   I still have a 2400c ,  603/180mhz,  80mb ram, 1.3gig HD.
The comet is in great condition, no dead pixels, includes the
adapter a battery that holds one hour forty min charge
( while running a quicktime loop),
and the external floppy. I will also include a mouse plus a SCSI
cable . The comet has OS 8.6 loaded.
   I have an offer to trade for a 3400c, but I need the cash.
I live in the Toronto, Canada area. Pick up is welcome , otherwise
buyer pays for shipping. The asking price is $200 US.

Please email me off list so that we don't tie up precious bandwidth.

On a side note. I am sad to hear that Chuck has left the list and he
will be missed for his great contributions here. I always enjoyed
reading his posts .
  There are people we meet and come in contact with throughout
our lives and they either fall into what I like to call "Part of the solution"
or "Part of the problem" categories. Mr. Goolsbee definitely fits the
"solution" definition.
  His photo report on the size comparison of the 2400 and the iBook
helped me decide on the 2400, I also enjoyed allot of his technical
contributions . As has been said here before, He will be missed.

Cheers
Carlos
cplusc at sympatico.ca