Duo 270C

Liliana lilgabe at macol.net
Fri Jun 13 17:32:33 PDT 2003

Have a Duo 270C with a dock (haven't yet tried the dock) and its been
sitting there for a while since the trackball is very sticky, the cursor
doesn't move much at all unless I move it lightning fast, still it
doens't work most of the times, what can I do to fix the trackball?  I
tried getting the ball out but it's so hard.  I used to have a 230 that
the trackball would come appart  easy, how can I get it out without
damaging it?  I can't get it out no matter what like someone put glue in
the plastic  to keep the ball in place? (I wonder)

thanks
Lil