[Duo2400] Bit Slow

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Sun Jun 15 17:39:21 PDT 2003

Our little powerbooks are all working just tickety-boo it would seem.
I just bought a pc USB2.0 card for mine for $12.95, and it did not even list
Mac support. I loaded up the 9.1 Mac extensions and boom- am now happily
printing to my hp usb deskjet. Now if I could just figure out how to share
it with my old 6100Š say Brandy, got any ideas? I mean about printer
sharing! The 6100 won't usb share cause it's not pci. I have both machines
hooked up to a hub, using ipnetrouter on the 2400 for internet sharing.

Andy