[Duo2400] Ethernet card drivers

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 17:32:26 PDT 2003

> The card is a 'Linksys EtherFast 10/100 PC Card',
> Model No. PCMPC100.

There is no easy answer for this one. Linksys changed
chipset in 2000 or 2001 from PNIC 82c169 to ADMtek
AN985, the trick is to know which version card you
have, there maybe a verion number on the card itself
or a mfg date code.

Once you figure that out you will need to find a mfg
using the same chipset with a mac driver for their
card(I have not done enough research on this yet) and
try their driver.

A lot of work, you may just want to buy a different
card. You can probally get one for $20 or $30.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
> Be sure to visit Mac2400!
> <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>
>
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to:
> <DuoList-off at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally
> here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail
> stores, $20 Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>
>
> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
<http://www.macresq.com>

=====
Brian Getz
Personal Email briang113 at yahoo .com