batteries Re: [Duo2400] 2400c Ram upgrade question

Bon Davis taichi at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 14:31:32 PDT 2003

there were two new old stock 2400C batteries at a local shop here in
Austin Tejas.
I think he had them marked at $225 ( the old new price)
I probably got one for under that. It held 1 1/2 hours  (before my 2400 GLODed)

I posted it to the list awhile back.

I can see if he still has them and what he wants for them.
let me know
- Bon

--
====    Bon V. Davis II  =  taichi "at" austin "dot" rr "dot" com =========