rotary phones

mko at nt.net mko at nt.net
Wed Jun 25 20:41:25 PDT 2003

>Imagine the annoyance when getting sent to voicemail or the infamous 'press
>1 to continue'....

Aha! Yes! Intolerable.
But..
I got this little tone-beeper, size of an iPod; little num-pad,
little speaker, place on mouthpiece, if you know the number, press it now:
beep! boop! beep! Radio Shack special, same battery 3 years, so far.
Think I'll keep the phones now that they're "antiques", tho I don't like
the sound of unfriendly exchanges horning in on my turf.

>expansion bay for Wallstreet

Just Google it. Just Googlesbee it! I Sherlock everything now.
lowendmac.com, megamacs.com, etc.com