[Duo2400] Re: ADB to USB?

Brandy brandybndr at netscape.net
Thu Jun 26 00:00:00 PDT 2003

I  tried yes it will work with 8.5 as for being practical No it's not
really worth the cost of buying all the crap!  Or time to hack unless
your really bored or already have everything to try it out.
Practical is not something someone would use to describe me,  I was
bored and had everything here already and gawd it's slow!

Brandy