[Duo2400] Re: ADB to USB?

Brandy brandybndr at netscape.net
Thu Jun 26 13:23:20 PDT 2003

the problem is not the devices but support for USB (PC/Mac)
Older (Operating) systems do not support USB.

I tried it out on a non usb Acer (486) laptop also just for kicks.
 Using serial port to USB hub system no go with windows 95 even after
upgrade to win 95 with USB support.  But going to Win 98 it would work.

As for mac  PPC only....... It will not work with a 68k machine since
the systems do not support USB.
And frankly the end cost would be more that its worth.  Running 8.5 or
higher on a 2300 is slow already.
Mad Dog can try it out in his Lab sometime.

Brandy