[Duo2400] Re: ADB to USB?

Brandy brandybndr at netscape.net
Thu Jun 26 19:51:39 PDT 2003

Question was for USB / ADB but adapters are made for serial / ADB,
serial / USB, ADB/ USB soo if your going to use USB you can forget non
PPC and older systems.  The main point is (IS it worth the expense?)  If
you have money to burn try it if not don't bother!
Win 98 use of USB devices that are attached to the hub (printers)
Anything  is possible given time and money and motivation (or boredom)
Then there's Mad Dog who does things just cause he can!
Brandy
(no it won't float, but you can try .... Highly recommend you un-plug
before trying to float it)