[Duo2400] Re: ADB to USB?

Brandy brandybndr at netscape.net
Sun Jun 29 00:06:40 PDT 2003

I'll ask my brother-in law to see if he still has any of the old junk I
gave him. If he does then we will try to set it up again and get some
pictures.  I am not sure if he's sold off all  the old cables and
switches yet but I think he still has the 6220cd but not a 6100. The
oldest computers I have here are  G4 1.0 ghz, my Ti or the XP 2.6.
Gwad I heven't even seen my 2400 since I bought the Ti....I have a G5
pre-ordered then the G4 leaves. (Randall already got dibs on the G4).
 Or I'll contact the Brazil office they may still have some of the old
suff shipped down there last year.
What type of set up.. since the talk ws about ADB  I will just see
whatever we can get to work if we have the cables, adapters and hubs

grizzlygiant1 at stic.net wrote:
Etc. I'd be interested in seeing some pictures of the setup and SSs of
something like a 6100 running with USB. :)
Scott Holder