[Duo2400] Re: ADB to USB?

Brandy brandybndr at netscape.net
Sun Jun 29 12:56:34 PDT 2003

OK  ;-)
Your new project is create a NuBus /USB adapter for Older Macs.  Be
aware agent  Ivan if you choose to take this mission the few consumers
that are still using those old things will love you. This message self
destructs in 5 seconds.
(Isn't that how it goes?  or was it 15 seconds?)

(Sorry Ivan I was a bit of a cranky bitch last night, shouldn't take it
out on the list)
Brandy