Duo and battery

Philip Mrozinski mstudio at mhtc.net
Sun Mar 2 05:26:32 PST 2003

I've been having some recent problems with a 280c. It won't boot while
inserted in my Dock anymore (my 2300c works fine in the Dock), won't
boot with a battery inserted (a known good one), won't boot with
battery installed and AC adapter plugged in, will boot and work
perfectly if I remove battery and just use the adapter. Not a huge deal
because I don't take it on the road anymore and rarely use the Dock. I
guess I was wondering if the logic board or something else is starting
to go. This little guy has been a good and loyal friend over the years
and I'm not ready to put him down yet.
Thanks for any input.