USB support problem HELP!

Jerry Wolford wolfman at northstate.net
Sun Mar 2 19:54:34 PST 2003

List Members,

2400c/6 gig/80 RAM system 9.1

I have tried installing Apple's USB card support 1.4.1 via extracting the
files with Tome Viewer and when I boot I get the folowing msg.

" The USB support extension is curently disabled. Please refer to the USB
DDK documentation to enable this extension."

The extensions was enabled as viewed in Extenison Manager.

I have seen mention in the archives of a MCE USB Extension, not sure what
this is really or when it is needed.

Any help apprecitiated. FYI, I did the cardbus enabling via cutting the two
yellow wires near the ram. All else works fine. My Airport and Ethernet card
works fine.

Thanks!!!