[Duo2400] Repair disk for 2400 with original HD

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 8 12:06:27 PST 2003

>Any recommendations re: better utility software: Norton , TechTool
>Pro, or Disk Warrior?
>Thanks

DW - Arguably the best directory repair utility
http://www.Alsoft.com/DiskWarrior/index.html

TT - Best solution for a broader array of hardware testing and
software testing and repair.
http://www.micromat.com/
http://www.drbott.com/prod/db.lasso?code=6802-TTP3 ...Dr. Bott use to
give free shipping to DuoList members, since the ListMom owns the US
franchise. ;-)

Norton - I keep it around more from a 15 year habit than anything
else, sometimes it can recognize drives the others don't...and mount
them.  Mostly I just hate giving money to Symantec.
http://www.symantec.com/nu/nu_mac/index.html

For best bang for the buck I'd lean toward TT if I could only have
one product...and then I'd start saving for DiskWarrior. ;-)

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.