[Duo2400] 2400 with Interware 400mhz

Brian brian at brodytheater.com
Wed Mar 12 08:52:42 PST 2003

Tom,

Hi there... Brian Kameoka from Seattle here... I sold you a stock/180 2400c
back in October.  You piqued my interest... what are you asking for this
baby?  I'm kind of on the fence about further upgrading (I have the
interware 320), but it's tempting.  The specifics and such would be helpful.

Hope all is well with you and your family!

--Brian