[Duo2400] Re: GREEN LIGHT

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Wed Mar 12 19:36:49 PST 2003

>  > From: Steven Fogtman <sfogtman at new.rr.com>

>Now,since we're on a roll, how do I get ahold of and install 10/100
>ethernet on
>this little beauty?

Steve most any Ethernet PC card will work, but be sure it has Mac
drivers.  Many have used the older Global Village cards and the
MacAlly works like a charm.  I think the MacAlly's are retailing
around $60 delivered from various places.

You probably don't need the 10/100 and you can save a bit with the 10/card.

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.