For sale - Newer Ultradock SCE

Lee Fairbanks ljf at mac.com
Sun Mar 16 13:17:47 PST 2003

Hello all, After a brief return to the list I am selling the remaining
duo parts I have left after my new 2300 project has given up the
ghost.... As such, i am selling a Newer Technology Ultradock 16sce (the
one that has ethernet, and pretty much everything else). It is in great
shape, comes with box and instructions. I picked it up on ebay about a
month and a half ago, but accidentally killed the project computer it
was meant for... The dock itself works 100% normally.  I am asking the
same price I paid for it 85$ - which includes shipping via priority
mail... Please email me back off list if you are interested.

-lee fairbanks