For sale 2400c in Toronto

Carlos Pinto cplusc at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 19 06:30:51 PST 2003

Hello everyone,
  I have a 2400c that is back on the market. It was originally
sold but the buyer and myself worked out an alternate sale.
   The item is as follows:
• 2400c It has 180mhz 603e processor, 1.3 gig hard drive,
80 Mb ram , battery that holds about an hour (Real time not software indicated)
charge, includes the adapter , and a floppy drive that was custom painted by
the previous owner. Comes with the original box and a scsi cable . Manuals and
Original Cd are not included as I do not have them.
Excellent condition no dead pixels on the screen. No scratches on the casing, still
has the back port cover.
   I am asking for $280 US plus shipping from Toronto Ontario Canada.

It curently has OS 8.6 installed (fresh)

If you live in Toronto Canada I would be more than glad to meet with you and
exchange cash for the 2400.
  I will concider a straight trade for a 3400c 180mhz with the  CD module in the Toronto area.
Minimum  equal  ram (80mb) .

Cheers
Carlos