[Duo2400] 2400 Audio Interruptus

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Wed Mar 19 11:17:14 PST 2003

What kind of hard drive is it? I have an 18gb IBM in mine (400 also) and no
problems such as you describe, although I did have a similar experience when
attempting to record to an external syquest. Have you tried running minimal
extensions, is virtual memory off? What app are you recording with? Which
OS?