[Duo2400] Re: Trying to test a 2300c MoBo

Scott Holder ncc1701 at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 23 07:08:42 PST 2003

At 08:01 AM 3/23/2003 -0500, you wrote:
><snip>
>Well, the other thing that *may* be wrong is that I have a Duo 250 Screen
>attached to the 2300c MoBo... it plugged into it well enough (and I know the
>2300c MoBo was designed to use a variety of previous Duo equipment, but can
>the 2300c MoBo use a 250 screen?
>
>IF it can, I guesss I just have a fried MoBo...
>
>Craig W.

The 2300c was designed as an upgrade for every Duo. It has the connectors
for everything. Active Matrix, Passive Matrix, SCSI, IDE, etc etc. Now, why
you'd want a 2300c board with a 16 gray passive color screen, 8 megs of RAM
and a 80 meg SCSI drive is beyond me, but it'd work if you had a stock 210 ;)

Scott Holder